A survey was conducted among 2,000 people. The results revealed a number of traditions, Britons are very proud of and that they still keep up with or are still celebrating. Results coming out of new reaches show that Britons put on the kettle in time of crisis. Also queuing in an orderly fashion and having→
- Thieves dressing up as Apple Workers stealing iPhones from NYC stores
- A Mom thinks swim Instructor’s man boobs are not to be exposed
- Python bites man’s penis while on the toilet and don’t let go
- Welsh sheep wreak havoc on local residents after eating cannabis
- 3 Most Popular Android and iOS Apps of All Times
- Woman In Hospital With Shark Attached To Arm
- Watercress-eating competition is a mouthful
- How Windows 10 Is Not the Best OS from Microsoft
- Villagers stunned to discover ‘angel from heaven’ on beach.
- The World’s Most Expensive Kabob.